I’m so amazed by the love my fellow bloggers continue to show me. It’s great that there are some readers out there who find my blog valuable. I’d especially like to thank Shay Belles, who has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Shay, readers like you truly motivate me to continue to write my blog. Your support does not go unnoticed and is greatly appreciate. If you haven’t checked out Shay Belles blog, check her out here. One special thing special about her blog is that you’re getting advice from a person who is still learning their natural hair. Therefore, all her feedback is relatable to those who are transitioning or new to natural hair.
Where are you from?
I am from Michigan.
What is your favorite place in the world?
I think I’m still searching for my favorite place in the world (the world is pretty big).
What were you like as a kid?
I was a silly, honest, vibrant as a kid.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I don’t like it when I hold the door for someone to walk through but that person doesn’t say thank you.
If you could be any person in the world, who would it be?
I don’t think I’d want to be anyone in the world permanently. However, if I had a chance to be anyone in the world for one day it would be Tracee Elise Ross.
What is your proudest accomplishment to date?
I’d have to say my most proud accomplishment was obtaining my master degree in Accounting. Graduate school was the hardest thing I’ve completed.
What made you want to start a blog?
I started my blog to highlight things I find interesting, which is natural haircare and wellness.
What makes your blog unique?
I think I make my blog unique. There are tons of blogs out there about natural hair and wellness. However, those blogs are written by other people. Also, I try to allow my mind to come up with things to write about rather than looking at what everyone else is writing.
Who/What has had the biggest influence on your blogging?
I’m still a baby in the blogging world. However, I feel other bloggers and vloggers have had the biggest influence on my blogging. When I realized I was just as good as them with natural hair knowledge, I knew the difference between us was that I kept my information to myself.
What skills have you learned in blogging?
Honestly, I believe I’m still at the beginning of the learning curve. However, one major thing I learned is to generate quality posts.
What are you most grateful for so far?
I’m most grateful to be alive and have people in my life who love me.
I broke the rules and only nominated a few bloggers. See nominees below.
- What’s your favorite thing to eat?
- Do you prefer to do things early or late?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What’s the best advice you have ever received?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- What is the goal for your blog?
- What is your favorite book, if you have one?
- What’s the biggest challenge of maintaining your blog?
- What is one thing you hope to do in life?
- Which countries do you hope to visit or recommend other people to visit?
- Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they came up with for you to answer
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or blog